Flowpoint Fine Paving Grout – Full Pallet Deal
Are you looking to buy a full pallet (40 tubs) of Flowpoint Fine Paving Grout to joint a porcelain or sawn natural stone patio? Look no further, we offer the best rates online – find a cheaper quote? We’ll do our best to match it!
Flowpoint Fine is the newest addition to the UltraScape range of external paving grouts, one that offers a more contemporary feel for outdoor patio’s. Created with porcelain and sawn stone in mind, Flowpoint Fine grout offers a really sleek look, with super smooth joints – due to the extremely fine texture and high fluid consistency of the mortar.
Flowpoint Fine Paving Grout is a fast setting slurry grout that comes in a 20KG tub, that can even be used in light rain. Flowpoint Fine fills joints from 2-50mm and depths of 20mm-200mm in one application. Flowpoint Fine has a flowable, easy pour and apply consistency, that starts to set in just 15 minutes. Unlike Flowpoint Standard, Smooth or ECO that have a visible aggregate, Flowpoint Fine has a super silky smooth finish with no visible aggregate.
Flowpoint Fine is ideal for all commercial paved areas or domestic patios where a rigid or bound void-free joint is required. Ideal for applications on driveways, patios, town centre pedestrian schemes, pathways and carriageways – and perfect for projects where early trafficking is needed, it also conforms to the strict demands of BS 7533. UltraScape Flowpoint Fine can be used with natural stone, concrete flags, porcelain tiles and clay pavers.
Unlike traditional cement paving mortars, Flowpoint Fine is slurry grout, it’s faster to apply, less labour intensive and much kinder on your knees than traditional methods. Simply mixed with water, Flowpoint Fine produces a flowable mixture that is simply poured across the slabs, squeegeed into the joints, and cleaned down to reveal strong, durable, weed free joints that can last up to 40 years without needing to reapply.
Want to know how much grout you’ll need? Use our handy Flowpoint calculator!
Flowpoint Fine Paving Grout can be used on:
- Granite setts
- Indian Stone
- Concrete slabs
Flowpoint General Information:
- Perfect for for narrow joints from 2-50mm
- Minimum depth of 20mm, up to 200mm in one application.
- For use with all types of paving slabs, tiles & cobbles
- Economical to use, a little goes a long way
- Super fine mixture, no visible aggregate
- Colours: Charcoal and Natural Grey
- Coverage: 11.12m² approx, per 20kg bucket
- Mixes quickly on-site with water in a bucket – one 20KG bucket at a time
- Water required 3.4 litres per 20kg
- Workability 5-15 minutes
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C
- Cool temperatures retard, warm temperatures accelerate (do not use in direct sunlight as product will go off rapidly).
- Can be used in light rain
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour
- Open to cars and other vehicles in 4 hours
- Container: 20kg plastic recycled tubs
- Full Pallet 40 Tubs per Pallet – Free standard delivery to England & Wales (small charge applied to Scotland, please call for information)
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry and frost free area at temperatures between 5°C and 30°C
- Shelf life 8 months from the date of manufacture
Want to learn a more about UltraScape Flowpoint, read our blog posts!
Nine Flowpoint Myths busted by Landscaping Experts, or alternatively for more in-depth questions, read our Flowpoint FAQ’s here!
Want to order a smaller quantity?
Click here to be diverted to our single unit pages. For Flowpoint Fine single buckets click here
For further help give us a call ☎️ 0845 862 1099