Flowpoint Fine Paving Grout – Natural Grey, 20 x 20KG Tubs
Buy our Part-Pallet deal of 20 x 20KG Tubs of Flowpoint Fine, in Natural Grey, the fast setting slurry grout that’s perfect for porcelain and fills joints from 2-50mm and depths of 20mm-200mm in one application. Flowpoint Fine has a flowable, easy pour and apply consistency, that starts to set in just 15 minutes. Unlike Flowpoint Standard, Smooth or ECO that have a visible aggregate, Flowpoint Fine has a super silky smooth finish with no visible aggregate.
Flowpoint Fine is ideal for all commercial paved areas or domestic patios where a rigid or bound void-free joint is required. Ideal for applications on driveways, patios, town centre pedestrian schemes, pathways and carriageways – and perfect for projects where early trafficking is needed, it also conforms to the strict demands of BS 7533. UltraScape Flowpoint Fine can be used with natural stone, concrete flags, porcelain tiles and clay pavers.
Unlike traditional cement paving mortars, Flowpoint Fine is slurry grout, it’s faster to apply, less labour intensive and much kinder on your knees than traditional methods. Simply mixed with water, Flowpoint Fine produces a flowable mixture that is simply poured across the slabs, squeegeed into the joints, and cleaned down to reveal strong, durable, weed free joints that can last up to 40 years without needing to reapply.
Flowpoint Fine Paving Grout can be used on:
- Granite setts
- Limestone (avoid black limestone, it can lead to oxidisation)
- Indian Stone
- Concrete slabs
Flowpoint General Information:
- Perfect for for narrow joints from 2-50mm
- Minimum depth of 20mm, up to 200mm in one application.
- For use with all types of paving slabs, tiles & cobbles
- Economical to use, a little goes a long way
- Super fine mixture, no visible aggregate
- Colours: Charcoal and Natural Grey
- Coverage: 11.12m² approx, per 20kg bucket
- Mixes quickly on-site with water in a bucket – one 20KG bucket at a time
- Water required 3.4 litres per 20kg
- Workability 5-15 minutes
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C
- Cool temperatures retard, warm temperatures accelerate (do not use in direct sunlight as product will go off rapidly).
- Can be used in light rain
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour
- Open to cars and other vehicles in 4 hours
- Container: 20kg plastic recycled tubs
- Full Pallet 40 Tubs per Pallet – Free standard delivery to England & Wales (small charge applied to Scotland, please call for information).
- Shelf life from date of manufacture printed on the bucket, unopened in the above conditions, for sealed tubs is 8 months. Please note: the use of this product after the end of the declared storage period may increase the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Please note: Flowpoint is not recommended for use with some darker limestone, such as black limestone, as it can lead to a slight oxidisation. Call our expert team if you would like further advice on the ideal grout for darker limestone.
Gareth Wilson’s expert tip for washing Flowpoint Grout from your slabs!
“As with other Flowpoint grades, be patient and hold your nerve so you don’t wash the product off too soon. Too many contractors start washing off when the product starts to dry on the slabs. You need to keep the slabs damp with a mist of water so it doesn’t go off on them too soon. Always make sure Flowpoint Fine is set in the joint before washing it off. Keep your eye on the firmness of the joint, just with a little thumb test. Once firm, then begin washing off.”
What is Flowpoint FINE?
Flowpoint Fine is a flowable, fast set, external paving grout, ideal for filling the joints in patio’s in paving slabs & setts. Once cured it prevents weeds from growing between slabs.
How long does Flowpoint Fine last?
When applied correctly, Flowpoint slurry paving grout can last beyond 20 years without the need to grout the paving again.
How long does Flowpoint take to set?
After mixing, Flowpoint Fine external paving grout can take as little as 15 minutes to set (temperature is 20oC). However, as a rule of thumb – the hotter the temperature, the faster Flowpoint will set, in colder temperatures it’ll take a little longer for Flowpoint Fine to set.
Is Flowpoint Fine grout permeable?
No, Flowpoint Fine is non-permeable, cementitious-based grout – meaning it doesn’t allow water to pass through it once set.
Can you use Flowpoint Fine in the rain?
Yes, you can use Flowpoint Fine in light rain but ensure the paving joints don’t fill up with rainwater. Applying Flowpoint on a damp day can actually be beneficial, because it can stop the wet slurry from setting too quickly. If you do get any build up of water in your joints, remove this with a leaf blower.
What is the Shelf Life for Flowpoint?
Shelf life from date of manufacture printed on the bag, unopened in the above conditions, for sealed bags is 8 months. Please note: the use of this product after the end of the declared storage period may increase the risk of an allergic reaction.
Want to learn a more about UltraScape Flowpoint, read our blog posts!
Want to order a pallet quantity?
For further help give us a call ☎️ 0330 122 1025 or 01827 794 350.