Flowpoint ECO: Rapid Set Flowable Grout
UltraScape Flowpoint ECO is flowable paving grout which is perfect for filling the joints between slabs. Flowpoint ECO is ideal for pointing granite setts, sandstone, limestone, Indian Stone, Yorkstone, porcelain and concrete slabs. The main difference between Flowpoint Standard, Smooth and ECO is that Flowpoint ECO contains 20% recycled materials and therefore uses far less virgin aggregates. Using waste glass in Flowpoint ECO helps the environment by reducing the amount of CO2 emissions, whilst also reducing the amount of waste glass disposed of in landfills.
Flowpoint ECO patio pointing mix comes in 25kg paper bags, is simple to mix with water onsite, is quick to apply and fast setting. The patio grout is mixed and poured over slabs, then worked into the joints with a squeegee, it’s then washed off after an initial 15 minute set time to produce robust joints which prevents weeds from growing back!
Flowpoint ECO exceeds the requirements of BS 7533. UltraScape Flowpoint ECO is known and loved because it’s better for the environment than traditional grouts, fast to apply, cost effective and produces solid robust joints – what’s more it will last up to 40 years!
- Contains recycled glass – reduces virgin aggregate use
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour
- Open to vehicular traffic in 4 hours
- Rapid set with exceptional bond strength
- Shrinkage compensated
- Mixes quickly on-site with water
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C (Cool temperatures retard, warm temperatures accelerate product performance).
- Economical to use
- Conforms to BS 7533
- Ideal for large-scale & domestic projects
- Available in 25kg paper bags, in Charcoal and Natural grey
- Flowpoint ECO is ideal for projects looking to achieve an ‘excellent’ CEEQUAL award, or where a BREEAM assessment is to be carried out.
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
Use with the UltraScape BS 7533 Mortar Paving System, a range of high performance materials that meet and exceed the strict demands of BS 7533. Including a rapid strength fine bedding concrete – EcoBed, priming slurry – Pro-Prime and flowable jointing grout Flowpoint.
If you’d like to learn a little more about UltraScape Flowpoint ECO, the grades and colours it is available in and why it has such acclaimed ECO credentials – and most importantly why it’s the UK’s favourite eco-friendly slurry paving grout, read our recent blog post ‘What is Flowpoint’ here.