Remove-It Rust Remover 1 Litre
Remove-It Rust Remover is a highly effective rust remover for natural stone and porcelain paving. Ideal for removing a build-up of rust that is present on porcelain tiles and natural stone.
Rust stains can be one of the most difficult marks to remove from stone and porcelain paving slabs. Rust is generally caused by metal objects, such as outdoor furniture, fire pits, BBQ’s, garden tools, pots and parasol stands, but can also be caused by iron deposits; which occur naturally within the stone and over time these deposits can leach.
Remove-It Rust Remover dissolves rust and removes the stubborn stains from your paving surfaces, leaving your patio looking like new!
Benefits of Remove-It Rust Remover
- Ready to use.
- Works without damaging the surface.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Works deep into the flags.
How to use Remove-It Rust Remover
- Apply the Rust Remover to the area of rust you wish to remove.
- Cover the rust stain completely making sure the product stays wet across the surface.
- Leave Remove-IT Rust Remover to get to work on the surface for up to 1 hour.
- Rinse and remove the residue with a damp cloth.
- Do not allow the product to dry into the surface of the tile or stone.
- If necessary, repeat the process until the rust has completely gone.
- Once the desired result is achieved remove all solution and residue with a clean sponge and water, using cloths to dry off the area completely.
- To delay the return of rust formation we highly recommend using our Seal-It solution to the whole tiled area.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some surfaces may change colour after treatment when using Rust Remover, always do a patch test. Not intended for use on vinyl or plastic surfaces.