Pulvex Natural Stone Blade – for cutting concrete pavers and natural stone
Save time and back strain by cutting paving materials extremely quickly with the Pulvex Natural Stone Blade. Using the highest grade of diamond and state-of-the-art bonds – combined with Rapier technology – make this the blade of choice for any paving contractor.
The diamond blade is hard enough to withstand the abrasive nature of paving materials but also cuts extremely quickly. Using this blade, you can make huge time savings and reduce back strain.
This is undoubtedly one of the best selling blades from Pulvex and is incredibly popular with landscapers and paving/ driveway contractors. They are all very impressed with the speed of cut achieved with the Pulvex Natural Stone Blade, together with its excellent life span.
The Pulvex Natural Stone Blade is suitable for cutting:
- Medium hardness natural stones
- General construction materials
Features of Pulvex Natural Stone Blade
- Choice of 3 sizes for use with angle grinders, battery saws, petrol saws and table saws
- Rapier technology offering extremely fast cutting speed & good life
- Produced to Organization for Safety in Abrasives (OSA) Standards
- 10mm high, laser welded segment
- Alternate turbo segments to accelerate slurry removal & extend life
- Hammer segment undercut protection
- Can be used for wet or dry cuts
||Segment Thickness||Segment Height
||No. Segments||Max. RPM|