UltraScape Flowpoint Smooth, Rapid Set, Paving Grout: The landscapers choice for Porcelain & narrow joints!
UltraScape Flowpoint Smooth is a porcelain & narrow joint slurry grout which exceeds all of the requirements of the latest British Standard BS7533. Flowpoint Smooth is a highly specified grout which has been widely used for over 20 years by architects, specifiers, main contractors, landscape architects, highways engineers, paving engineers and local authorities.
Flowpoint Smooth is perfect for public realm, landscaping and domestic projects – where a finer aggregate or narrow joints are required. It is respected as the go to product throughout the industry, specified because of its fast pourable application, cost-effectiveness and robust jointing. Flowpoint Smooth removes the need for traditional slower application methods, reducing labour costs due to its fast application.
Flowpoint comes in either Natural Grey or Charcoal is supplied in handy 25KG bags, is easily mixed on site with water in a bucket, and then squeegeed into joints. With an initial set of 15 minutes, it’s then washed off the slabs and can be open to pedestrians in an hour, and cars, busses and lorries in 4 hours.
Flowpoint Smooth is perfect for large format porcelain slabs, granite setts or any type of natural stone where a finer aggregate or narrow joint is required.
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour, vehicles in 4 hours
- Rapid setting, shrinkage compensated with exceptional bond strength
- Mixes quickly on-site with water, then squeegeed into joints
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C
- Economical to use – pallet prices available
- Ideal for large-scale projects due to it’s fast application
- Perfect for porcelain or where a finer finish or smaller joint is required
- Conforms to BS 7533
- UltraScape Flowpoint has been trusted and approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Available in 25kg paper bags, in either Charcoal or Natural grey
Use with the UltraScape BS 7533 Mortar Paving System, a range of high performance materials that meet and exceed the strict demands of BS 7533. Including a rapid strength fine bedding concrete – EcoBed, priming slurry – Pro-Prime slurry primer and flowable jointing grout Flowpoint.