Lithofin Stainstop PLUS Impregnator & Colour Intensifier
Lithofin Stainstop PLUS sinks into natural stone and reduces the absorbency so water, oil and grease can no longer penetrate the surface. These materials remain on the surface and can be wiped off before they cause any stains.
In addition to protecting the stone, Lithofin Stainstop PLUS deepens and intensifies the colour of your kitchen worktop, tiles or slabs.
Lithofin Stainstop PLUS is ideal for making absorbent ceramic, terracotta, natural and engineered stone surfaces stain resistant and at the same time intensifying their colour structure.
Highly suitable for weak to medium absorbent natural stones like granite, gneiss, quartzite, slate and limestone with rough to honed surfaces. Also suitable for polished stones. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Please Note: Impregnated surfaces cannot be treated. Marble and limestone can still be sensitive to acid.
Lithofin Stainstop PLUS can be used on:
- All Types of Natural Stone
- Limestone (Marble and limestone can still be sensitive to acid)
- Marble (Marble and limestone can still be sensitive to acid)
Lithofin Stainstop PLUS Specification:
- Storage: Keep closed, cool & dry
- Shelf life of up to 2 years
- Packaging – supplied in 1 Ltr bottle with child-proof cap (5 Litre bottle also available contact us for details)
- Drying Time: most of the solvents evaporate within two hours.
- Floors can be walked on after 12 hours. The impregnator is fully effective after 24 to 48 hours.
- Application Temperature: the temperature of the surface to be treated should be between 10°C and 25°C.
- Switch off underfloor heating. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Coverage: the coverage depends on the absorbency of the surface.
- Honed granite, approx. 10-15m² per 1 Ltr
- Sawn granite, approx. 6-8m² per 1 Ltr
- Slate, approx. 25-30m² per 1 Ltr
- This item is perishable and therefore non-returnable
Please note: Test Lithofin Stainstop Plus on marble and other acid sensitive stones with a polished surface, and all types of fully vitrified ceramic tiles prior to use.
Read more about how to prevent staining and efflorescence on paving in our blog.