Lithofin Multi-Seal Water Based Sealer
Lithofin Multi-Seal Waterbased SealantLithofin Multi-Seal Waterbased Sealant has been designed for rough honed stone and terracotta surfaces. This water based product from the Lithofin range is ready to use and contains a combination of high-quality natural waxes and additives, which produce a resistant satin finish. Lithofin Multi-Seal strengthens the colour of the surface material, makes it stain resistant and facilitates long term maintenance.
Lithofin Multi-Seal forms a natural satin sheen protective film, which prevents water, dirt and oil from penetrating into the surface making it easier to keep clean. Rough surfaces are made scuff resistant, smoother and therefore easier to clean. Lithofin Multi-Seal Waterbased Sealant ensures that surfaces maintain their natural colour, whilst the overall appearance is improved with a satin sheen.
Lithofin Multi-Seal Waterbased Sealant is ideal for sealing rough and honed natural stone such as slate, limestone, as well as quarry tiles, concrete stone, concrete slabs and terracotta.
Lithofin Multi-Seal Waterbased Sealant has been formulated as a finishing treatment after impregnation with Lithofin STAINSTOP W, or any other suitable Lithofin impregnator.
Lithofin Multi-Seal Waterbased Sealant is ideal for refurbishing used surfaces. And, is not suitable for outdoor use.
Lithofin Multi-Seal can be used on:
- Quarry Tiles
- Concrete Paving Slabs
Lithofin Multi-Seal Technical Information:
- Water based protective sealant
- Forms a natural satin sheen protective film
- Surfaces maintain their natural colour
- Satin sheen improves appearance
- Rough surfaces become easier to clean
- Coverage: approx. 7 to 12m² per Litre
- Storage: Closed, cool, frost free, for up to 2 years
- Packaging: 1 Litre
- Not suitable for outdoor use
- Porous surfaces should be impregnated with Lithofin Stainstop W product prior to sealing with Lithofin Multi-seal
- This item is perishable and therefore non-returnable
Please note: Test Lithofin Multi-Seal Waterbased Sealant on a small area of the surfaces prior to use.
Read more about how to prevent staining and efflorescence on paving in our blog.