Lithofin KF Stain-Stop: For Ceramic and Porcelain Tiles
Lithofin KF Stain Stop is a special product from the Lithofin range that has been specifically formulated for ceramics, quarry tiles and porcelain. This ready-to-use special impregnator is solvent based and contains high quality water and oil resistant components.
Lithofin KF Stain-Stop penetrates deeply into the surface of the worktop, slabs or tiles and coats the capillaries with an extremely thin, invisible film. Oil, grease and water are not absorbed into the surface, remaining on the surface of the materials, which means that any dirt or residues can easily be removed without leaving stains.
The effectiveness of Lithofin KF Stain Stop impregnator depends on the amount of product absorbed by the surface. The appearance of the surface material such as your tiles or slabs are either not or only slightly altered in colour.
Lithofin KF Stain Stop is primarily used for protecting unglazed ceramics against stains and for keeping up with every-day maintenance. Lithofin KF Stain Stop is highly recommended for use in kitchens, bathrooms and other areas which may come into contact with water and oil.
Please Note: Lithofin KF Stain-Stop does not or only slightly affect the slip resistance properties of the surface.
Lithofin KF Stain-Stop can be used on:
- Unglazed Ceramics
- Quarry Tiles
Lithofin KF Stain-Stop Technical Information:
- Application Temperature: Use between 5°C and 25°C.
- Switch off under floor heating.
- Drying Time: most solvents will evaporate within two hours. The product will be fully effective after approx. 48 hours.
- Coverage: depends on the absorbency of the material.
- Estimates: approximately 40 sqm per 1 Litre bottle
- Durability: up to 5 years in outdoor areas. Indoors, the durability depends on the care products used.
- For regular maintenance, we recommend Lithofin KF Easy-Care.
- Storage: Keep closed, cool and dry.
- Shelf life of up to 3 years.
- Open containers should be used quickly.
- Appearance: liquid, colourless, clear
- This item is perishable and therefore non-returnable
Please note: Test Lithofin KF Stain Stop on a small area of the surfaces prior to use.
Read more about how to prevent staining and efflorescence on paving in our blog.