Lithofin MN Stain-Stop: Impregnator for Natural and Artificial Stone
A special product from the Lithofin range for marble, natural and engineered stone. Lithofin MN Stain-Stop is a ready-to-use, solvent-based impregnator that contains high quality water and oil resistant components.
This special impregnator protects absorbent, stain-sensitive natural and manmade stone surfaces from staining. Lithofin MN Stain-Stop prevents the penetration of oil, grease and water and makes maintenance and cleaning much easier.
Lithofin MN Stain-Stop penetrates into the surface of the stone and coats the capillaries with an extremely thin, invisible film. Ensuring that oil, grease and water are no longer absorbed into the surface, but remain on the surface so staining can be easily cleaned off.
Lithofin MN Stain-Stop can be used on:
- All Types of Natural Stone
- Marble (polished, finely honed and rough marble)
- Cement Encaustic
- Manmade stone i.e quartz composite
Lithofin MN Stain-Stop Specification:
- Storage: Keep closed, cool & dry for up to 3 years.
- Open containers should be used without delay.
- Packaging 1 litre, 5 litres (on request)
- Coverage approx. 7 to 15m² per litre:
- Polished surfaces: 12 to 15 m² per litre
- Very dense stones: up to 40 m² per litre
- Rough/honed granite: 5 to 7 m² per litre
- Porous sandstone: 3 to 6 m² per litre
- This item is perishable and therefore non-returnable
Please note that the liquid product must penetrate into the stone. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface. Non-absorbent or damp surfaces cannot be impregnated. Glass, ceramics, and surfaces sensitive to solvents (varnishes, wood, etc.) must be protected against Splashes.
Read more about how to prevent staining and efflorescence on paving in our blog.