Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax
Designed to be used in conjunction with Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Paving & Tiling Grout, Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax is specifically manufactured to ensure the smooth removal of the epoxy grout off paving slabs and tiles.
Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax acts as a barrier between the epoxy grout and the tile or paving slab, allowing the excess grout to easily peel off with a scraper after application. Supplied in a 330g tub Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax covers approx. 50m2.
To apply, you simply sponge a generous film of Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax to the top of the paving slabs along both sides of the joint. No need to remove, post application – Joint-It Anti Bonding Wax will weather off over a number of weeks, there is no need to clean wax off the surface of the slabs.
Please note: Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout can be used only on paved surfaces where the finishing scraper can be smoothly pulled across the top of the paving to scrape off any excess grout. Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout cannot be used on paving where the edge of the stone has a rough, beveled or hand cut finish.
Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax Technical Features:
- Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax for use with Joint-It Epoxy Grout
- Ensures easy, fast removal of Joint-It Epoxy Grout
- Tub comes supplied with an application sponge
- Supplied in a 330g tub
- Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax covers approx. 50m2
Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax & Joint-It Epoxy Grout Application Process:
- Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout is suitable for porcelain, and smooth tiles & slabs. It can only be used on surfaces where a finishing scraper can be easily pulled across the top of the paving to remove excess grout
- Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout is not suitable for rough, uneven paving slab edges
- Do not use Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout in temperatures below 5° or above 25°C
- Before you begin application of Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout, ensure your joints are between 1-5mm wide and at least 10mm deep
- Make sure tiles are securely laid on a full contact, solid base with no movement in the slabs
- Ensure that the tiles or slabs are dry, clean and free of any dirt & debris
- When you are ready to begin applying Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout, use the sponge provided to apply a generous amount of Joint-It Anti Bonding Wax to the top of the paving slabs along both sides of the joint (the grout acts as a barrier between the grout and the tile, and makes it easy to peel off excess grout at the end of the application)
- Ensure that you wax areas no more than 10-15 minutes before you begin grouting
- Using the application gun, slowly squeeze the Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout into the joints covering above the level of the tiles
- Pull the round ball finishing tool along the joints to create a smooth finish
- When the joints feel hard to touch, use a blade to peel off excess product
- Joint-It Epoxy Grout cannot be used in the rain, or when rain is forecast. If it starts to rain during application – stop, then run the ball finishing tool along the joints, to strike off – this should cause you no major problems and will not affect the products performance. Begin again once rain has ceased and slabs are dry
To apply Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout you’ll need five items:
- Joint It Porcelain Epoxy Grout & Application Nozzle
- Joint-It Anti Bonding Wax & Sponge
- 400ml Twin Tube Cartridge Gun Dispenser
- Joint It Epoxy Grout Tools including; Tilers Ball Tile Caulk Finishing Tool, Grout Scraper
What is Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout?
Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout is an innovative two-part epoxy grout that has been specifically developed for outdoor porcelain slabs and smooth stone paving tiles with narrow joints from 1-5mm and 10mm deep. Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout is currently available in Grey (we are assured that there are more colours coming soon), with excellent bond strength of 55nm2, Joint-It Epoxy Grout is a long-lasting, non-staining, impermeable solution for grouting porcelain and smooth paving slabs.
Supplied in a dual 400ml handy tube, which includes a nozzle; Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout Part A & Part B plug into a twin tube cartridge gun dispenser, the grout is mixed within the dispensing nozzle to produce a super strength, non-staining, non-permeable, paving jointing solution.
Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout has been developed with professional pavers and landscapers in mind who need a quick, mess & fuss free, easy clean, solution for jointing patios and paved areas. One of the main benefits of Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout is that it isn’t time sensitive, it’s simple to apply and scrape off when set, sets rock solid, has a matte finish, is low maintenance for over ten years, is anti-mildew, and also doesn’t stain the surface of your paving slabs.
Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout Features & Benefits:
- Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout provides an extremely high level of strength, bond and durability
- Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout has a clean, mess and hassle-free application, simply apply, and peel off the grout with a blade for a clean and straightforward jointing process
- Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout contains zero cement, and doesn’t stain, so doesn’t have some of the issues commonly associated slurry or external cement based paving grouts
- Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout is formulated to be resistant to mildew, keeping outdoor patios and paved areas clean
- Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout, is UV resistant & colour-fast, it retains its vibrant hue even under prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout, is super easy to maintain, it sets rock-solid, and is non-permeable, it prevents dirt and grime from being absorbed
For further questions regarding Joint-It Porcelain Epoxy Grout or Joint-It Anti-Bonding Wax please contact a member of our team on ☎️ 0330 122 1025