Ultracrete Instant Road Repair: 10mm & 12 cans SCJ Cold Joint Spray
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm grade is designed for permanent repairs in type 3 and 4 roads, footways, footpaths and cycle tracks. It has been HAPAS approved since 2002. Instant Road Repair offers contractors a first time permanent repair, meaning that roads can be instantly opened to traffic creating minimal disruption to motorists & pedestrians. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is regularly specified for use by local authorities to fill what is estimated to be over 900,000 potholes reported in the UK every year.
- Suitable for planned repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the wet
- Depth: 30 – 100mm
- Resealable Buckets – zero waste
- IRR is approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Comes in 25kg plastic buckets
- Colour: Black (red is available please ask our team)
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Combo Deal includes 1 x pallet 52 tubs IRR 10mm plus 1 x box, 12 cans SCJ 750ml cold joint spray
Ultracrete SCJ Cold Joint Spray is a sealer applied onto the vertical edges & surface base of a pothole before the application of cold lay tarmac or asphalt. SCJ prevents water ingress which improves the bond and prolongs the life of the pothole repair. Use Instant Road Repair & SCJ together to provide a complete reinstatement system which can save you vital time and money!