Fuga-Pave Flex: Cement Based Hybrid Paving Grout (10 x 20KG Bags)
Buy our 10 bag deal of Fuga-Pave Flex CH Grout and save! Fuga-Pave is a flexible, non-permeable, external paving & patio grout which comes in five, non-fade colours – Anthracite, Jasmin, Light Grey, Limestone and Mid-Grey. Perfect for porcelain and natural stone, it fills joints from 2-20mm.
Fuga-Pave Grout know as Part C in the Fuga-Pave ABC System, is simple to mix and easy to apply with a grout float or squeegee and cleans off leaving no efflorescence. Once Fuga-Pave grout is touch dry you can begin the clean up process, by washing it off diagonally with a sponge, a wash-boy or a Berta sponge machine against the grout lines.
One of the key features of Fuga-Pave Part C is the cement hybrid technology which ensures that a consistent, non-fade colour is achieved across the completed patio.
Features and benefits
- Part Pallet Deal: 10 x 20KG Bags
- Free Delivery
- Material Type: Cementitious coloured powder
- Application: Ideal for both internal & external applications
- Application Method: Tile Float
- Storage: Store inside between 5°C & 30°C, avoid direct sunlight, damp or drafty conditions.
- Recommended Uses: Porcelain, Sawn Limestone, Brazilian Slate, External Cladding such as DesignClad
- Permeable: No
- Fuga-Pave Parts A Bedding Mortar, Part B Primer & Part C Grout when used together and installed correctly come with a lifetime warranty, backed by AquaCut.
- The manufacturer recommend sealing porous stone with a product such as Seal-It Universal Water Based Sealer for Stone, prior to grouting
Please note: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear latex gloves and protective clothing during application. We recommend that two people grout together, one mixing & applying, one on clean up!
What is FUGA-PAVE Part C, Cement Based Hybrid Paving Grout?
Fuga-Pave Part C is a technologically advanced, cement-based, non-permeable paving grout perfect for both internal & external applications. This flexible paving & patio grout comes in five, beautiful, non-fade colours – Anthracite, Jasmine, Light Grey, Limestone & Mid-Grey to suit a wide range of paving slabs & tiles. Perfect for porcelain, sawn limestone & slate, Fuga-Pave Part C grout fills paving joints from 2-20mm, ideal for both contractors and home owners.
Parts A the bedding mortar additive, Part B the paving primer & Part C the hybrid paving grout when used together enable fixing of all types of natural stone, porcelain and other low absorption types of paving to both hardcore and solid bases.
What do customers & industry experts think of Fuga Pave?
The following quotes are from Fuga Pave customers, courtesy of Aquacut:
- “It’s a well thought out product, produced by guys with a vast knowledge and huge respect within the industry. Gives you, as an installer, that extra confidence that you’re putting down a base that sets like iron and will last a lifetime.” – Signature Landscapes
- “Using the new FUGA-PAVE grout on sandstone, I’ve got to say I’m really pleased with the results. To be able to colour match is a great thing, really chuffed!” – Lowarth
- “For us, it’s a no-brainer. Less mess, less mixing, and less for us to carry on the truck. A brilliant new product and the best new product we have ever bought.” – Cut Above Nottingham
What is the FUGA-PAVE ABC paving system?
Fuga-Pave ABC complete paving installation system has been designed for use with porcelain, natural stone and cementitious products for all external installations. The products are also suitable for heavily trafficked areas. FUGA-PAVE ABC is very simple to use. Just mix Part A (hybrid mortar cement) with suitable clean grit sand and water. Part B (slurry primer) and Part C (hybrid grout) are each mixed with clean water.
This superior paving system is a first in the porcelain market. The Fuga-Pave ABC installation system is the only system on the market guaranteed to last and keep your patio completely movement free. It comes backed with a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer!
Please note: The manufacturer recommend sealing porous paving slabs with a product such as Seal-It Universal Water Based Sealer for Stone, prior to grouting, and that a period of 7-14 days is left before pointing your patio.
For more information or for help with calculations, call ☎️ 0330 122 1025