Clean-It Heavy Duty Cleaner
Clean-It Heavy duty Cleaning solution is a high alkaline cleaner, that’s ideal to clean and remove heavy built-up dirt, grease and grime in even the most extreme cases, or renovate very old and tired floors. Perfect for use on porcelain, ceramics, cement, slate, quarry tiles, and unpolished stone.
- Deep cleans both tiles and grout lines
- Removes stubborn and difficult stains – such as drink spills, food, and grease
- Extremely powerful cleaner, super fast-acting
- Removes Flowpoint and Fuga-Pave Grout Haze
- Ideal for restoring old tiles and floors
- Deep cleans where other products have no effect
- Perfect for use on porcelain, ceramics, cement, slate, quarry tiles, & unpolished stone
- 100% biodegradable
- Always pre-test a small area
Coverage: Dilution rates per 1 litre
- Deep cleaning and degreasing – 1:5 -15m²
- Tile and grout refresh – 1:10 – 30m²
How to use
- Depending on the level of soiling, dilute to the correct dilution rates with either hot or cold clean water.
- Sweep or use a vacuum on the area to remove loose soils and debris.
- Apply the cleaner to the surface and leave to act for 3 minutes, do not allow the product to dry into the surface.
- Agitate the product into the surface using hard bristle or deck brush.
- Once the desired result is achieved, extract all soils with clean water using a mop and bucket, and use cloths to remove any leftover residue.
- Repeat the process on extremely dirty surfaces.
- Rinse well with fresh clean water to ensure all residue is removed and again use a wet & dry vacuum, sponges, or cloths. Use with 1 cap of Clean-It PH neutral cleaning solution, to 5ltr of fresh clean water – this will dry streak-free, no need to rinse.
- Failure to follow the guidelines may result in damage to the surface depending on the level of soiling.