Belle Maxipave Block Splitter – With Blades
The Belle Maxipave Block Paving splitter is a heavyweight block splitter designed for all common types of block paving. This heavy-duty specialist tool saves contractor’s time and effort cutting blocks by hand. With heavy duty blades which ensure that cuts are straight and accurate, and the tool placed at floor level with a long lever to ensure less strain on the back and joints. The Belle Maxipave has a lock-down handle and wheels for easy on-site wheeling, and is light and compact and easy to transport.
- Safe and simple operation – makes beginners into experts
- Works at floor level – faster working, you don’t have to get up to cut
- High performance split achieved through cam action and extra long cutting handle.
- Easy to adjust to block size with large thread, single screw adjuster.
- Lock-down handle and wheels for easy on site wheeling.
- Folding handle for easy transportation and storage.
- Ultra robust and reliable design.
- 1 to 152 pressure ratio.
- Straight and accurate cutting – less wastage
- Reliable manual operation
- Easy cutting with long lever action
- Blade length — 400mm
- Cut depth: min 40mm – max 125mm
- Weight: 35kg
- Heavy duty – for the reliable service you expect from Belle
- Options for replacement blades – please contact us on ☎️ 0330 122 1025 for details
Belle Maxipave Block Splitter Technical Information:
- Model: Maxipave Block Splitter (c/w Blades)
- Cut Force (KN): 45.6
- Max. Cut Length (mm): 400
- Max. Block Depth (mm): 125
- Weight: 35.5
- Length (mm): 1170
- Width (mm): 315
- Height (mm): 585
What is a Belle Maxipave Block Splitter?
The Belle Maxipave Block Splitter has been specifically designed for block paving and is ideal for both domestic landscaping and larger commercial projects. The Maxipave is heavy-duty, with a long blade length of 400mm, and a cut depth of minimum 40mm and maximum 125mm, which offer straight and accurate cutting – for less wastage.
What size is the Maxipave Block Splitter?
The Belle Maxipave Block Splitter is 315mm wide, by 585mm high by 1170mm in length, and weighs 35.5 KG’s.
What size blocks can the Belle Maxipave Block Splitter cut?
The Belle Maxipave can cut standard paving blocks to a maximum block depth of 125mm, with a minimum of 40mm, to a maximum cut length of 400mm.
What are the benefits of the Belle Maxipave Block Splitter?
The Belle Maxipave is a portable block splitter, perfect for builders or landscapers cutting blocks for domestic driveways, or for larger commercial jobs. It splits blocks accurately through cam action and an extra long cutting handle. The Belle Maxipave has a lock-down handle and wheels for easy on site wheeling, and is light and portable so easy to transport in the back of a van.
The Belle Maxipave is easy to adjust to the paving block size, with a large thread, and single screw adjuster, and offers straight and accurate cutting – for less wastage on site.
Looking for a smaller block paving cutter, check out the portable Belle Minipave here.
For further help give us a call ☎️ 0330 122 1025 or 01827 794 350