Altrad Belle Minimix 150E+ Cement Mixer – Li-ion Battery Powered Motor
The Minimix 150E+ is the latest, eco, emission free version of the iconic Minimix 150 Concrete Mixer. Specifically developed to be operated in environmentally protected areas such as green spaces, where clean air schemes are in operation, nature reserves, railway sidings and urban areas where the air quality needs protecting such as near to hospitals and schools.
The Altrad Belle Minimix 150E+ Cement Mixer, is a battery powered, compact, heavy duty, professional tip-up Cement Mixer. With an emission free, Li-ion battery powered motor for all heavy duty mixing requirements, ideal for both outdoor and indoor usage and poorly ventilated areas.
The Minimix 150E+ can be used on or off its stand and is the ideal portable and robust solution for mixing concrete, mortar and building materials, but without any engine emissions or the need for an electrical power supply.
The cordless design of the Minimix 150E+ provides contractors with a greater flexibility on site – there’s no fear of trailing cables, the 150E+ Mixer is much quieter, plus the running and maintenance costs compared to petrol powered mixers are lower, it’s also the ideal mixer for use in areas with no access to an electrical power supply.
With a 2.0m3 mix output on a single battery charge, the Altrad Belle Minimix 150E+ Cement Mixer has the equivalent of 20 plus mixes of concrete/mortar compared with a traditional electric mixer.
This listing is for the Mixer Only, to order the battery click here:
Features & Benefits – Altrad Belle Minimix 150E+ Cement Mixer:
Makes mixing cement, grout, primers, bedding materials and mortars quick & easy:
- Proven robust and durable design.
- Compact & portable for easy transportation.
- Mixes a full barrow load of concrete or mortar.
- 2.0m3 mix output on 1 single charge – the equivalent of 20 mix loads of concrete.
- Environmentally friendly, emission free for use indoors & in poorly ventilated areas such as basements and tunnels.
- Can be operated in environmentally sensitive areas, such as green spaces, nature reserves, national parks, rural rail way cuttings and emission controlled urban areas, without any exhaust emissions.
- Low noise offers increased working hours and usage in noise restricted areas.
- No routine power unit maintenance eliminates servicing or costly downtime due to repairs. No blocked carburettors.
- Cordless design gives added flexibility when positioning the mixer for operation.
- Complete with barrow height swivel and stand.
- Extra thick drum with quick mix paddles.
- Quick release / connect battery with digital power level display.
- Heavy-duty sealed cast gearbox for longer life.
- On or off stand operation
- Barrow height tipping
- Quick release / Connect Battery with digital power level display (Battery not included)
- Ideal for use with the Altrad Belle Warrior Wheelbarrow
Technical Specifications – ALTRAD Belle Minimix 150E+ – 82v Battery Powered (Mixer Only)
- Model: Minimix 150E+ – 82v Battery
- Powered (Mixer Only)
- Engine Motor Power: 2.0 HP / 1.5 KW
- Drum Volume: 130 Ltrs
- Mixing Output: 90 Ltrs
- Drum Speed: 24 RPM
- Paddle Type: 2 x Rapid Mix
- Dimensions Off Stand: 597mm wide x 890mm height x 1211 length
- Weight without Stand: 59 KG’s
- Stand Weight: 9.5KG
- Noise Level (dB(A)): 84
- Battery from Full to Flat – 39 minutes
How do I use the Altrad Belle Minimix 150E+ Cement Mixer?
Mixing cement, mortar or concrete by hand is incredibly labour intensive and laborious, it’s only really suitable for small quantities. Mixing with a mixer, like the Belle Minimix 150E+ is much faster and easier, allowing the contractor to mix larger quantities in a short amount of time.
The below covers safety procedures, how to prepare your mixer, creating your cement/concrete mix, emptying and cleaning your mixer out.
Step 1: It’s important to ensure that the Belle Minimix 150E+ Cement Mixer is based on completely level, solid firm ground. By ensuring a solid base it’ll prevent the mixer from tipping over whilst in use. Also ensure that you situate your mixer close to an uninterrupted water supply.
Step 2: Set your Belle Minimix 150E+ so that the drum is placed at a 45-degree angle with the opening of the drum facing upwards. No need to plug the machine on as it’s battery operated, just turn it on and you are ready to go.
Step 3: The ideal ratio for mixing concrete or a combination of cement, sand, stone and water, will depend on what you are using the concrete for and it depends on what strength you are trying to achieve. As a general guide; a standard concrete mix is usually 1 part cement, 2 parts sand and 4 parts aggregate. For building foundations, mix 1 part cement, to 3 parts sand with 6 parts aggregate.
If using a pre-bagged mortar, grout, plaster etc, or tub of materials, you should always take care to follow the manufacturer’s instructions, and use the ratio of ingredients/water needed for the project in hand. Allow your Belle Minimix 150E+ mixer to turn for a few minutes, 3 or 4 minutes is typically enough.
Watch the cement or concrete mixture, as it is turned within the drum so see at which point in the cycle it drops in the mixer. If the mixture reaches the top of the drum in a lump before falling then your mixture is too dry, and you need to add a little more water. However, if your mixture stays at the base, and doesn’t reach the sides then the consistency is wet and you’ll need to add some additional sand/aggregates to absorb some of the moisture. A homogeneous mixture; one with a good cake batter like consistency will move around halfway up the side of the drum before falling.
When your cement/concrete mixture is ready, move your large bucket or wheelbarrow under the front of the mixer, ready to tip the contents out.
Step 4: Finally, tilt the Belle Minimix 150E+ mixer drum slowly pour the contents into the wheelbarrow, taking care to not overfill the wheelbarrow, or tip the cement mixer.
Step 5: It is important to note that you should never allow your machine to run dry. Dry concrete, mortar or cement will go incredibly hard inside of the drum, and will be incredibly time-consuming to clean and chisel away, ruining your drum in the process.
Top Contractor Tip!
Add plenty of water, and a small amount of sand into the drum, then turn the mixer on for several minutes, empty the contents and give a final swill. Once done, switch your Belle Minimix 150E+ mixer off and use a stiff brush to clean the drum blades, and sweep out any last bits of dirt and debris, ready for next time.
Please note: The ALTRAD Belle Minimix 150E+ – 82v Battery Powered is supplied as a Mixer Only – to purchase the battery please click here: