UltraFloor Level IT Two: High Flow, Two-Part Smoothing Underlayment
UltraFloor’s Level IT Two High Flow is a general-purpose and versatile two-part smoothing underlayment for internal floors. It is easy to apply to many different varieties of sub-floors and can be used in all types of flooring projects, both commercial and DIY (domestic).
As a mid-strength smoothing underlayment, the flow characteristics of Level IT 2 is exceptional. With it, bonded floor covers can be finished after 12 hours.
This Level IT 2 High Flow smoothing underlayment comes in a 25kg bag and a 4-litre bottle. It provides coverage at 3mm thickness for 5 metre². The recommended thickness to use is 2-12mm.
Other special features are its moisture tolerance and low emissions of odour.
UltraFloor Level IT Two – Full Pallet Offer (48 x 20kg+4ltr)
Summary of features of Level IT 2 High Flow
- Two-part smoothing underlayment
- Use on internal floors
- Mid-strength and versatile
- Superior flow
- Moisture tolerant
- Low odours
- Coverage: approx. 5 metre² (at 3mm thickness)
- Recommended thickness: 2-12mm
- Bonded floor coverings after 12 hours
- Opening time: 20-30 minutes
- Setting time: 2.5 hours
- 20kg bag and 4-litre bottle (both provided)
- Pallet Offer: 48 x 20kg bags + 4-litre bottles
Standard 3-5 day delivery is included – Upgrade to next day delivery available