Remove-It Grout Haze Remover 5Ltr
Remove-IT Grout Haze Remover is part of our range of cleaning solutions. Our Grout Haze Remover is a high-quality acidic cleaner that is perfect for cleaning indoor, and outdoor porcelain and ceramic tiles after installation. Ideal for removing grout haze, plaster, cement, and general builders dirt that has built up on the tile or paving slabs. Please note: Never use on acid-sensitive surfaces.
Benefits of Remove-It Grout Haze Remover
- Deep cleans both your tiles and grout
- Removes grout haze left from installation
- Extremely easy to use
- Removes stubborn marks or plaster, cement, and builders’ dirt
- Highly concentrated solution
How to use Remove-It Grout Haze Remover
- Depending on the level of soiling, dilute Remove-It Grout Haze Remover to the correct dilution rates with either hot or cold clean water.
- Sweep or use a vacuum on the area to remove loose soil or debris.
- Apply the cleaner to the surface and leave to act for 3 minutes, do not allow the product to dry into the surface.
- Agitate the product into the surface using a hard bristle or deck brush.
- Once the desired result is achieved, extract all soils with clean water using a wet and dry vacuum or mop and bucket, and use cloths to remove any leftover residue.
- Repeat the process on extremely dirty surfaces.
- Rinse well with fresh clean water to ensure all residue is removed and again use a wet and dry vacuum, sponges, or cloths. Use with 1 cap of Clean-It PH neutral cleaner to 5lt of fresh clean water – this will dry streak-free, no need to rinse.
- Failure to follow the guidelines may result in damage to the surface.
- Warning: always pre-test a small area. Never use on acid-sensitive surfaces.
Coverage: Remove-It Grout Haze Remover
Initial wash/grout haze removal – 1:5 -15m² (per litre)
Builders clean refresh – 1:10 – 30m²