Raimondi Easy-Lock Replacement Sponge With or Without Cuts (130 x 300 x 30mm)
The Raimondi Easy-Lock Replacement Sponge With or Without Cuts, fits easily and quickly into the Raimondi Easy-Lock Sponge Float (130×300) when your old sponge is worn out. Use with either the Pulirapid Washboy or the Smart Bucket Washboy.
Highly absorbent, these sponges are designed to rapidly clean grout from natural stone, porcelain and manmade paving slabs, leaving perfectly smooth, grout residue free, clean surfaces. Ideal for use with Fuga-Pave, Flowpoint and Larsen FJM paving grouts.
Technical info for the Raimondi Easy-Lock Sponge 130 x 300 x 30 With or Without Cuts
- Dimensions: 130 x 300 x 30mm
- Variations: Order with or without cuts
- Weight: 0.2KG
- Design: Replacement sponge for the Raimondi Easy-Lock Sponge Float (130×300)
- Quick-Change Easy Lock Replacement Sponge, 130×300, With Cuts – Code: 217RICSWGT
- Quick-Change Easy Lock Replacement Sponge, 130×300, Without Cuts – Code: 217RICSWE
- Quick-Change Easy Lock Replacement Sponge, 130×300, Carved – Code: 217RICSWESCO
What is an Easy-Lock Sponge Float used for?
The Raimondi Easy-Lock Sponge Float is used by tilers and landscapers, in conjunction with a washboy to clean grout from between the joints and across the surface of paving slabs and tiles. Grout float sponges are used to clean the tiles in order to remove excess grout and clean any grout residue off the surface.
Does this Easy-Lock Replacement Sponge With or Without Cuts have the handle?
No, this is purely the replacement sponge for the ‘Easy-Lock’ Sponge Float 130 x 300 x 30, to order the full sponge float with a handle, please click here.
If you’d like any further information on our sponge floats, washboys or paving grouts, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on ☎️ 0330 122 1025 or 01827 794 350.