Probst STS-43-H Block Cutter
The Probst STS-43-H Block Cutter is part of the new range of block cutters from Probst that snaps blocks without need for exerting any great force! This stone splitter is the perfect combination of lever and eccentric transmission, with a triangular knife. The Probst STS-43-H-Block Cutter exerts substantial splitting force with minimal operating force as it’s all generated with mechanical block snappers. the benefit is that blocks can be cut cleanly and easily without dust, noise or wastewater. Plus there are no particle emissions, which can be harmful to health.
The STS-43-H is also suitable for concrete kerbstones or limestones up to height 300 mm (11¾ inch). With a spring-mounted supporting table – one half of the table is tiltable, and one half rigid, it allows for a clean undercut for precise laying without any uneven large gaps.
- High rationalisation effect, as clean snapping of the blocks can often replace time-consuming and expensive cutting with masonry saws.
- Clean cuts with precisely guided, triangular, reversible blade.
- Better view of the cutting line.
- Crank on top, connected to spindle via chain and gear drive.
- More splitting force with reduced effort.
- Size indicator in centimetre and inches as well as 45-degree angle on both support plates speed up the work enormously.
- Durable surface protection by galvanizing.
- One half of table tilt-able, and one half rigid