Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow: Brush-In Porcelain Paving Grout
Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow is a quick and easy solution to filling joints between porcelain paving slabs. Simple and effective to use, ProJoint RapidFlow allows both contractors and DIY’ers alike to consistently deliver perfect joints every time. Rapid Flow has been precisely formulated for porcelain paving, but it’s also equally suitable for natural stone paving.
Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow delivers a weed free, frost resistant joint, without staining the paving – saving you time and money. ProJoint RapidFlow is supplied in two vacuum-packed pouches within the tub.
Available in five colours, Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow comes in Neutral (buff), Light Grey, Mid Grey, Basalt and Black.
Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow Technical information:
- Contractor-sized 12.5kg tubs – supplied in 2 bags for easy handling and to reduce waste
- Pallet quantity: 80 Tubs (can be a combination of product/colour)
- 5 Colours: Neutral (buff), Light Grey, Mid Grey, Basalt and Black
- Precisely formulated paving grout for Porcelain Paving
- Professional strength, ideal for joint widths of 3mm upwards
- Cement free and non-hazardous
- Suitable for pedestrian traffic: ideal for paths and patios
- Pre-mixed, ready to use
- Ideal for DIY & Contractor use
- Suitable for natural stone paving
Please note: Sand is a natural product, some minimal colour variance may occur. As screen colours can vary, the product colours shown above are representative only.
Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow Preparation
Ensure the surface of the paving is clean prior to application. Check the joints are cleaned out to a depth of 20mm ensuring a minimum joint width of 3mm, and that the paving is firmly bedded and stable prior to filling joints. Paving should be laid on a permeable bedding mix as Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow cures when it dries out so water/rain must have a route of escape.
Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow Application
Apply Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow when surface temperature is above 0°C. Liberally soak the paving first and then empty the mix evenly onto the surface and work quickly into the joints using a brush or squeegee. Mist the surface and compound with a soft spray of water to flush the material down into the joints. Top up any low joints and repeat as necessary. Once the water has drained away then sweep the paving with a fresh soft brush at 45° to the joints, and remove any excess. A trowel or iron can be used to achieve a traditional finish if required.
The product can be used in light rain but prolonged and heavy rain will delay the curing process and increase the risk of fluid damage. Nexus ProJoint RapidFlow is ideal for porcelain and natural stone paving.
Coverage – Approximate coverage per 12.5kg tub:
600 x 600mm Slabs:
- Joint size 3 x 20mm: 34.8m2
- Joint size 5 x 2mm: 20.8m2
- Joint size 7 x 20mm: 14.9m2
600 x 900mm Slabs:
- Joint size 3 x 20mm: 41.8m2
- Joint size 5 x 2mm: 25m2
- Joint size 7 x 20mm: 17.9m2
600 x 1200mm Slabs:
- Joint size 3 x 20mm: 46.5m2
- Joint size 5 x 2mm: 27.8m2
- Joint size 7 x 20mm: 20m2
For any help with calculations and how many tubs you’d need for your project, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on ☎️ 0330 122 1025