Nexus ProJoint PRO-820 ECO Paving Sealer
Nexus ProJoint PRO-820 ECO Paving Sealer is the perfect water based invisible, paving sealer that has been designed for all types of porcelain, natural stone and concrete paving. Due to the invisible matt finish, this versatile sealer is suitable for both interior and exterior applications.
This water based sealer can be applied to paving immediately after the paving grout has been applied and has fully dried and cured. Nexus ProJoint PRO-820 ECO Paving Sealer impregnates the surface of the paving to give an invisible and long lasting protection against dirt, moss, algae, lichen, staining and natural weathering. Paving that has been treated with Nexus ProJoint-820 stops water from penetrating the stone.
The Pre-Grout Stone & Porcelain Paving Sealer can also be used prior to grouting to minimise any grout haze or resin sheen.
- Professional strength invisible sealer
- Impregnates the surface of the stone or porcelain for lasting protection against water-penetration, staining and natural weathering
- Water-based – can be used all year round
- High coverage rate (stone up to 15m2 per litre, porcelain up to 30m2 per litre)
- Ideal for all types of textured porcelain tile surfaces, or natural stone
- Suitable for use with all ProJoint grouts, and can be applied immediately after grouting has cured
- Available in 1L, 5L or 25L containers
- The Pre-Grout Stone & Porcelain Paving Sealer can also be used prior to grouting to minimise any grout haze or resin sheen.
Substrates should be sound, clean and free from dirt, dust, oil, etc and must be totally dry. We recommend cleaning with Nexus Paving & Driveway Cleaner prior to application.
Nexus ProJoint PRO-820 ECO Paving Sealer is designed as an invisible coating but may darken very light surfaces slightly. As with all sealants always try a small inconspicuous area before full application. The sealer is supplied ready for use and should be applied between 5°C and 30°C. Application may be made by brush, roller or spray. Apply a complete, even coat over the whole surface ensuring any excess is removed. Allow to dry and repeat application with a thin and even second coat to provide increased protection. Dryness will normally occur within 2 hours with full curing taking up to 24 hours. Protect from rain until cured.
This product has a high coverage rate, on natural stone up to 15m2 per litre, on porcelain up to 30m2 per litre.