The Best Neoprene Paving Grout Squeegee & Pole
This is the best paving tool for applying Flowpoint! The 550mm squeegee head, combined with space saving 3- section aluminium pole, is ideal for applying Flowpoint or other cementitious paving slurry grouts to patios!
Paving Forum Special – stock up for the season!
Available in 4 different pack sizes:
- Single 550mm Squeegee Head & Reusable Pole £22 (save £4.29)
- Pack of 2 x 550mm Squeegee’s & 1 x Reusable Pole £35 (save £9.04)
- Pack of 4 x 550mm Squeegee’s & 2 x Reusable Pole’s £70 (save £18.03)
- Pack of 8 x 550mm Squeegee’s & 4 x Reusable Pole’s £130 (save £46.16)
(Ex. VAT and delivery costs)
1400mm long heavy duty aluminium squeegee handle – conveniently supplied in 3x sections.
- Conical handle socket, 1,40 m, Ø 25 mm
- Aluminium, lightweight and solid
- 3-sections knock down, for better transport
- Heavy duty, neoprene squeegee head
“We’ve used hard rubber squeegees for years and they bounce off your slabs, these neoprene squeegees are great because they allow you to remove most of the grout from your paving and make wash off & clean up easy. The aluminium handles are strong too – when compared to old wooden broom stales. Mint product!”
Adam Gould, Owner, Terrafirma