Lithofin Stainstop W: Water Based Impregnator
Lithofin Stainstop W: Water Based Impregnator has been designed for natural stone, such as polished and rough hard stones, rough and honed limestone, concrete, terracotta, absorbent unglazed tiles.
Lithofin Stainstop W effectively protects surfaces against the penetration of oil, grease, dirt and water. The product penetrates into the surface and forms an extremely thin, invisible film in the capillaries. The appearance of the treated surface remains unaffected or only slightly altered.
Lithofin Stainstop W lasts up to to four years, is UV resistant and does not yellow.
Ideal for use on stain sensitive surfaces, such as floors in kitchens and dining areas, tables, kitchen & bathroom counter tops etc.
Lithofin Stain-Stop W can be used on:
- All Types of Natural Stone
- Marble (test acid sensitive stone such as marble prior to use)
Lithofin Stain-Stop W Specification:
- Storage: Keep closed, cool & dry.
- Shelf life of up to 2 years.
- Open containers should be used quickly.
- Application Temperature: 10°C to 25°C.
- Coverage: absorbent surfaces:
- Sandstone approx. 7m² per litre
- Rough concrete stone approx. 10m² per litre
- Polished stone up to 20m² per litre
- Touching Up: Should the effect begin to fade, the surface can be retreated with Lithofin STAINSTOP W or Lithofin MN Stain-Stop.
- Surfaces that are subject to heavy use (kitchen work tops, bathrooms, etc.) should be touched up once per year
- This item is perishable and therefore non-returnable
Please note: Test Lithofin Stainstop W on marble and other acid sensitive stones with a polished surface, and all types of fully vitrified ceramic tiles prior to use.
Read more about how to prevent staining and efflorescence on paving in our blog.