UltraScape Flowpoint Rapid Setting External Paving Grout
Looking for the best way to grout paving slabs? Look no further. UltraScape Flowpoint is a flowable paving and patio grout ideal for filling the joints between all types of paving slabs & setts. Perfect for use on granite setts, sandstone, traditional limestone, porcelain, Indian Stone, Yorkstone and concrete slabs. The patio pointing mix comes in a handy 25kg bag, is simple to mix with water and a large bucket, is fast to apply and is rapid setting meaning your patio is pointed far quicker than using traditional methods of pointing and jointing slabs. The grout is simply mixed and poured over the paving slabs, then washed off after an initial 15 minute setting time to produce robust joints which stop weeds in their tracks!
Ultrascape Flowpoint exceeds all the requirements of the latest British Standard BS 7533. Flowpoint has been widely used over the last 20 years for a variety of projects including public realm, landscaping, streetscape projects and many domestic patios and paved areas. UltraScape Flowpoint is synonymous with fast application, cost effective and robust jointing – and is manufactured to last up to 40 years!
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour
- Open to vehicular traffic in 4 hours
- Rapid setting with exceptional bond strength
- Shrinkage compensated
- Mixes quickly on-site with water in a bucket – one bag at a time
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C
- Cool temperatures retard, warm temperatures accelerate product performance (be careful to not use in direct sunlight as product will go off rapidly).
- Economical to use
- Perfect for granite setts, sandstone, traditional limestone, porcelain, Indian Stone, Yorkstone and concrete slabs
- Not ideal with some darker limestone such as black limestone, can lead to slight oxidisation
- Conforms to British Standard – BS 7533
- Ideal for large and scale projects
- Available in Charcoal and Natural Grey
- Mix and use one bag at a time
- 25kg paper bags
Ordering a pallet quantity? (56x 25Kg bags). Click here to be diverted to our pallet deal which includes Free standard delivery.
Use with the UltraScape BS 7533 Mortar Paving System, a range of high performance materials that meet and exceed the strict demands of BS 7533. Including a rapid strength fine bedding concrete – EcoBed, priming slurry – Pro-Prime and flowable jointing grout Flowpoint.
If you’d like to learn a little more about UltraScape Flowpoint and why it’s the UK’s best patio & paving grout, read our recent blog post ‘What is Flowpoint’ here.