Big Spin Hurricane 200 x 5mm Tile Spacer & Cap Starter Kit
The Big Spin Hurricane Tile Spacer & Cap Starter Kit is a unique 2 piece installation system designed for fitting standard 15-25mm tiles such as Porcelain, Marble & Stone. Perfect for tiles that require a 5mm grout joint with no lippage.
This Levelling Tile Spacer Kit helps you to achieve a perfect 4mm joint, and enables you to perfectly align, space, level and hold each tile.
Tile spacers are essential for tilers and paving contractors looking for precision placement.
Also available as a 2mm \ 4mm Starter Kit, click here:
- 2 part system for perfect tile-to-tile alignment (50Caps + 150 Spacer Bases)
- Designed for fitting large format Porcelain, Marble & Stone tiles from 15mm to 25mm thick
- Ensures an even 5mm grout line
- Interchangeable with our BIG SPIN level system
- For wall & floor tiles from 15-25mm
- For additional Big Spin Hurricane Tile Spacer Bases click here:
Big Spin Hurricane Tile Spacer & Cap 5mm Starter Kit is ideal for:
- Natural Stone
Big Spin Hurricane Tile Spacer & Cap 5mm Starter Kit Technical Information:
- 50 Caps + 150 Spacer Bases per pack
- Supplied in a handy plastic tub
- Fast installation due to easy spin technology
- For perfect Tile-to-Tile levelling
- Durable construction for a secure installation
- Specifically designed break-off point on clips for fast ‘kick off’ removal
- Produces 5mm even joint spacing & grout line
- Caps are reusable at wall and floor tiles
- For wall & floor tiles, and paving slabs from 15-25mm
- Perfect for Porcelain, Marble & Stone Tiles
How to use the Big Spin Hurricane Tile Spacer & Cap 5mm Starter Kit:
- Begin by spreading your tile adhesive over the flooring surface
- Slide the Big Hurricane Tile Levelling Spacer underneath the tile until the base is sitting flush with the tile
- 4 tile spacers are recommended per square tile, to ensure all corners are flush with the neighbouring tile, for larger format or planks you may need 6 spacers
- Lay another tile next to the tile with the clip, rotate your base until it’s flush with the adjacent tile then place the tile cap and spin down to secure into place
- You are looking to push any high edges down on the tile, to make the surface flat and flush across the tiles. The Big Hurricane Levelling Kit will keep the tiles in place whilst your adhesive cures overnight, eliminating any slumping or sinkage
- Once you are ready to grout, you must spin the cap off the tile spacer base by either ‘kicking it off’ or using a mallet to knock the disposable clips away
- The Big Hurricane Cap can be stored away in the tub for the next job
Remember to clean up any excessive mortar from the tile levelling spacer and cap to ensure easy removal.
What is a Tile Levelling System?
Tile levelling systems are designed for perfect tile-to-tile alignment. They allow the paving or tiling contractor to level, align, space and hold each individual tile. Tile spacers & caps form the levelling system that create a perfectly symmetrical surface, with accurate spaces between each tile for a uniform, precision joint when grouting.