ProLevel One: Deep Fill Floor Leveller (Part Pallet Offer: 32x 20kg bags)
UltraTileFix ProLevel One: Deep Fill is a flowable and rapid setting deep-fill floor leveller that enables you to apply final tiles in just 8 hours. Light foot traffic is possible after just three hours. ProLevel One can be used with many different types of flooring and its properties are flexible enough to use with underfloor heating systems.
ProLevel One Deep Fill allows you to quickly fix tiles even with a bed depth of up to 60mm. It is available as a single-part product and each one comes in a 20kg-reinforced paper bag.
When the blend of ProLevel One’s formulation of specially graded fillers, cements and polymers are mixed, you have a rapid setting flooring levelling compound which enables you to fix tiles, including those with a thicker bed depth.
UltraTileFix Prolevel One offers an even, solid and strong base for your tiling. It is an ideal substrate for fixing small or large-format tiles.
You can use ProLevel One: Deep Fill with the following substrates and surfaces:
- Concrete subfloors
- Tamped or pan floated concrete
- Sand/cement screeds
- Existing smoothing underlayments
- Anhydrite/calcium sulphate/gypsum based screeds
- Terrazzo/granolithic ceramic tiles
- Plywood/tile backer board
- Warm water underfloor heating (solid floors only)
- Radiant electrical underfloor heating (solid floors only)
Please note: ProLevel One: Deep Fill is not suitable for installing vinyl tiles
ProLevel One: Deep Fill – summary of features
- Size: 20kg bag (Part Pallet Offer: 32x 20kg bags)
- Working time at 20 degrees: 20-30 minutes
- Set time at 20 degrees: 3 hours
- Final tile in just 8 hours
- Application thickness: 3-60mm
- Protein free
- Coverage approx. 4m² at 3mm
- Ideal for pump application