UltraCrete IRR 10mm Bags x 56, plus 12 cans SCJ Cold Joint Spray
UltraCrete Instant Road Repair 10mm, cold lay repair tarmac has been manufactured for permanent repairs in type 3 and 4 roads, footpaths, footways and cycle tracks. Instant Road Repair has been HAPAS approved since 2002 and offers contractors a first time permanent pothole repair, ensuring that roads can be opened instantly to both motorists & pedestrians. UltraCrete Instant Road Repair is regularly specified for use by local authorities to fill what is estimated to be over 900,000 potholes reported in the UK every year.
Ultracrete SCJ Cold Joint Spray is a sealer applied onto the vertical edges & surface base of a pothole before the application of cold lay tarmac or asphalt. SCJ prevents water ingress which improves the bond and prolongs the life of the pothole repair. Use Instant Road Repair together with SCJ Cold Joint Spray to form a perfect bond which stops water ingress in its tracks.
Offer for 56 Bags IRR 10mm plus 12 Cans SCJ Cold Joint Bitumen Spray
- Suitable for planned repairs
- Can be used in all weathers – even in the wet
- Combine with SCJ Seal and Tack spray for a permanent repair
- Depth: 30 – 100mm
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Satisfactory for use as a PCSM in accordance with Appendix A2.4 of the New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 : Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH)
- Comes in 25kg foil bags (tubs available)
- Colour: Black (red is available please ask our team)
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Storage: Store in a cool and well-ventilated place.
- Shelf Life: 6 months from date of manufacture in sealed units. Once opened, all material should be used up. (DOM usually found on the lid or side of tub or bag for queries please call 0330 122 1025).
SCJ Cold Joint Spray technical information
- Size: 750ml aerosol can
- 12 cans in this offer
- Each can covers approximately 150 linear metres (dependent on thickness applied)
- Can be used in all weathers