Raimondi Sweepex Large Format ‘Easy Lock’ Sponge Float With or Without Cuts (170 x 340)
The Raimondi Large Format ‘Easy-Lock’ Sponge Float with handle has a quick change system that is designed for easy replacement and exchange of sponges. Perfect for use with either the Pulirapid Washboy or the Smart Bucket Washboy.
These highly absorbent sponge floats are designed to clean grout from tiles or paving slabs, quickly and efficiently leaving perfect smooth and clean surfaces.
- Dimensions: 170 x 340 x 40mm
- Variations: Order with or without cuts
- Weight: 300 grams
- Design: Quick change handle with ‘Easy-lock’ system for easy replacement of sponges
- Easy Lock Sponge Float, 170×340, With Cuts – Code: 336SWET
- Easy Lock Sponge Float, 170×340, Without Cuts – Code: 336SWE
What is a tilers sponge float used for?
Tile sponges and tile floats such as the Raimondi Large Format ‘Easy-Lock’ Sponge Float are normally used when tilers or landscapers grout joints between tiles or slabs. Grout float sponges are used to clean the tiles in order to remove excess grout and clean any grout residue off the surface.