UltraScape Cempoint Gun Injected Mortar
UltraScape Cempoint provides a quick & efficient method of jointing both horizontal and vertical faces on cladding and steps and is ideal for both larger scale landscaping projects and domestic DIYers. Cempoint has a light and pliable texture and is typically applied using a hand-held mortar gun which allows intricate areas to be grouted neatly, leaving a clean, tidy and professional finish.
Cempoint is loved by contractors because it’s fast and convenient with a long working time at 20°C of 45 minutes, plus for contractors there is peace of mind that it meets the strict and exacting standards of the British Standard BS 7533.
Part of the UltraScape system of landscaping products, UltraScape Flowpoint, UltraScape Pro-Prime & UltraScape ECO BED (formally ProBed HS).
- Mixed easily on-site with water
- Conforms to BS 7533
- Excellent compatibility
- Resistance to freeze/thaw weather conditions
- Shrinkage compensated
- Fast and easy application
- Approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- 20kg paper bags
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Working Time at 20°C: 45 minutes
- Can accept foot traffic at 20°C after 12 hours
- Can accept vehicular traffic at 20°C after 24 hours
- Product Yield: 11.6 Litres per 20kg bag
Approximate Coverage Guidelines:
- 1m² based on sets 100 x 100 x 100mm with a 6mm joint
- 7m² based on paving slabs 600 x 400mm with a 6mm joint