UltraScape Flowpoint Paving Grout: Standard, Smooth & ECO – The Contractors Choice
UltraScape Flowpoint is a flowable slurry grout which exceeds all of the requirements of the latest British Standard BS7533. Flowpoint has been widely specified for over 20 years by architects, specifiers, main contractors, landscape architects, highways engineers, paving engineers and local authorities. Flowpoint is perfect for public realm, landscaping and domestic projects. UltraScape Flowpoint is trusted, respected and specified because of its fast pourable application, cost-effectiveness and robust jointing. Flowpoint reduces the need for traditional slower application methods reducing manpower and protecting resources.
Flowpoint comes in handy 25KG bags, is simply mixed on site with water then squeegeed into joints. With an initial set of 15 minutes, it’s then simply washed off the slabs and open to pedestrians in 1 hour, and cars, busses and lorries in 4 hours.
UltraScape Flowpoint is available in either Natural Grey or Charcoal, and comes in 3 variations, Standard, Smooth (with a finer aggregate) and ECO with 20% recycled materials.
- Open to foot traffic in 1 hour, vehicles in 4 hours
- Rapid setting, shrinkage compensated with exceptional bond strength
- Mixes quickly on-site with water, then squeegeed into joints
- Initial set after 15 minutes at 20°C
- Economical to use – pallet prices available
- Ideal for large-scale projects due to it’s fast application
- Perfect for natural stone, granite setts, limestone, Yorkstone, Indian Stone, porcelain and concrete pavers.
- Conforms to BS 7533
- UltraScape Flowpoint has been trusted and approved for use on the London Underground and Overground
- Available in 25kg paper bags, in either Charcoal or Natural grey
- Flowpoint ECO (only) Contains recycled glass – reduces virgin aggregate use
- Flowpoint ECO Charcoal is made to order & may not be available for Premium Express delivery
- Flowpoint Smooth Charcoal is made to order & may not be available for Premium Express delivery
Use with the UltraScape BS 7533 Mortar Paving System, a range of high performance materials that meet and exceed the strict demands of BS 7533. Including a rapid strength fine bedding concrete – EcoBed, priming slurry – Pro-Prime slurry primer and flowable jointing grout Flowpoint.