Larsen Professional SLC 1550 Commercial
Larsen SLC 1550 Commercial is a fast-drying, hand or pump-applied, cement-based, self levelling flooring screed.
SLC 1550 is manufactured from a blend of special sands, cements and synthetic polymers to provide a high quality flooring screed which is self-levelling and provides a smooth finish. This professional grade universal renovation screed is ideal for both domestic and commercial flooring applications, where levels of up to 50mm are needed. SLC 1550 does not provide a final finish but provides a perfect substrate for installing carpet, ceramic tiles, natural stone, resin coatings or timber floors. Larsen SLC self levelling screed is also suitable for use over underfloor heating.
SLC 1550 is perfect as a flooring underlayment for schools, hospitals, factories, airports, offices, houses and office buildings, Larsen Professional SLC 1500 is a rapid set screed which can accept foot traffic in as little 2 hours.
- One part, self levelling compound
- 3mm to 50mm in a single application
- Fast drying – apply moisture sensitive finishes after 24 hours
- Foot traffic in 2 – 4 hours
- BS EN 13813 CT – C30 – F7
- Packaging: 25kg multi-wall, extra strength paper bags
- Coverage: 20kg will cover approximately 3m2 @ 5mm