Akemi Flexy-Zem Silicone Filler (Complements FUGA-PAVE Flex CH Grout)
Akemi Flexy-Zem Silcone is a matt, stone effect silicone for expansion and connecting joints, that is suitable for ceramics, tiles, natural stone, marble, granite, quarzite, sandstone, terrazzo and concrete. Silicone is used for expansion or movement joints, and for sealing edges on paving, or internal tiling – to prevent tiles and grout from cracking or the tiles de-bonding.
Akemi Flexy-Zem Silcone Filler can also easily be used as a replacement for conventional grouts as its appearance is similar to a cement-based jointing mortar. Akemi Flexy-Zem Silcone is available in five popular colours to complement the range of FUGA-PAVE Flex CH Grouts; Fog, Cement Grey, Stone Grey, Anthracite, and Ivory.
Akemi Flexy-Zem Silcone comes in a 310ML tube, that’s easy and convenient to apply. It can be used both internally and externally, and is UV stable so the colour won’t fade over time with weathering. One key benefit is that the matt stone effect silicone won’t cause picture framing or stain, expensive, porous natural stone.
Features and benefits
- Matt, stone effect finish
- Available in five popular colours to complement FUGA-PAVE Flex CH Grout; Fog, Cement Grey, Stone Grey, Anthracite & Ivory
- Matt textured finish not shiny like many other silicones
- Colours are matched with our FUGA-PAVE Flex CH Grout
- Can be used with porous natural stone, porcelain and ceramic
- Can be used externally and internally
- Will not cause picture framing or staining on natural stone
- Can also be used as a replacement for conventional grouts as its appearance is similar to a cement-based jointing mortar
- Can be used as an expansion joint/break
- Long lasting, excellent resistance to weathering and ageing
- UV stable
- Contains fungicidal properties
- Emission class A+.
- Storable for 12 months
- 310 ML Cartridge
How much will I need?
- 5mm x 5mm joints: 12 mtr per tube
- 10mm x 10mm: 3 mtrs per tube
- 15mm x 10mm: 2 mtrs per tube
- 20mm x 15mm 1 mtr per tube
Please note: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear latex gloves and protective clothing during application.
For more information or for help with calculations, call ☎️ 0330 122 1025